This Blog was backed up utterly BY GOOGLE ADs's IF YOU NEED SOMETHING INSERT KEY WORD AND PLEASE SEARCH'S SWITCH PRESS

Google
 

well come to my Blog

Please entrie your data in guest book at my shoutbox

thank's

4/12/08

RANK.WDGET.COM'S DATA DISPATCH THAT DO NOT SOLID

Rank. Widget. com that unstable and less perfect give page rank's data Severally elapses I find this sites arriving one arise while I surfing Inquiring gets what page rank from website mine eventual I insert URL and get page rank's click .per you you know bi underside from inbox place inserts URL there are some option amongst those there is: 1. Google. 2. alexa 3 technorati and 4 .yahoo.com and I choose that technorati That I do at last time more or less 3 weeks of while I write then after I click to emerge at banner's umpteen underside fairish 120 x 60 in various elective kinds per se it most makes a point page rank site's webs we terminological datas from technorati ingoing goes to rank widget.com After umpteen pecan or correct it 3 week I insert be URL on rank widget this, since our afters assembles banner page rank from rank.widget.com. therefore we a more regular will accept this uninvited guest with a bump appearance at screen monitor. Delicate also we can know and that control can in as much as which developing from website ours. But few available lack and Rank. Widget this it is not give data that valid on us. Upon we do copi paste banner data go to site's web ours. Its story on yesterday I find time one bell on Rank. Widget, why? After I insert to be back URL Website mine with one expectation available step-up of many elapses. Al usufructs really correctness available step-up From the beginning logs in page rank's number points out anga 8.290.263 afters I see be yesterday increase to 10.sekian.sekian's numbers. conveniently I am back do copi paste benner that and I assemble to replace banner's place that so long Then I keep. All through do that process I deliberating to see its result with blog's looking click. Wal usufructs apparently which reportase's deep appearance data that have just I see and I assemble that back as numeral as my first time time assemble. Its mean at banner web me not happen changing number. Eventually banner what does I assemble am banner of new data, one that have just my copi. Shuttlecock Can? Considerably been forced I mengulang again process from the beginning. its result with at homepage from Rank. Widget is page's number. Rank points 10 thousand more but after at tide on webbed site mine back number on anka originally which is 8 thousand such a degree. Finally I let so. with one that conclusion data program that gave by Rank. Widget stills Unstable and less perfect. Maybe you also have once experienced it or if haven't pleased alone attempt. I write this with that expectation read by Rank's party. Widget. com so fixs sistim the better data dispatch. Thank you .

No comments:

bank online with: Paypal login

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.